Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I.Am.Thankful.For....

I am Thankful for my Best Friend my Grandma! I can tell her anything and she is always there for me! 
I love her so much!!
 I am Thankful for my Grandpa! He is one of the most caring man I know! He always has good advice and he loves everyone so much! I don't know what I would do without him! 
  I am Thankful for my best friend Amanda! I seriously don't know where I'd be without this girl! She is a true friend and has the most kind-heart I know! We always have a fun time and I could go on and on... Love ya Mand!!
I am Thankful for my baby aka my puppers Harvey! He sleeps in my bed every night! He is my protector!!
I love him so much!! 
This is my support crew! I don't know where I would be without any of them! They are such great examples and are true friend! I love you buffs!

This is my place where I can always go No Matter What! It is my place where I know there is loved one's in there that care about me and I can feel loved!! This will always be the house that made me!
This is my Poops!!! He is a boy version of a mini me!
We always have a great time together and he makes me laugh!! I love my poops!
I love my Brother and Sis-in Law... and soon to be baby Daxton!! They are such a great example to me! I want to have a successful happy life like they do!
My parents!!! Where to begin? I can go on for days what I am thankful for about them! They have stood by my side through the good and the bad! I have gave my parents a great roller coaster ride throughout my life and I am so grateful they have believed in me and got me where I am at today! I love you!

This is my beautiful sis! I love her more then anything! She is the one I run too to talk about anything! She is beautiful and is such a great example to me! I look up to her a lot! I love you whore!
I could go on and on what I am thankful for! I have been so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life! I am very blessed for everything in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment