Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy.V~Day!

Oh the lovely day of LOVE!!! I always have loved this day! I always felt that there was a special kind of happiness and love that people expressed throughout the day... it is a very calm feeling! I was the luckiest girl in the entire world on V~Day because I got to spend it with my Valentine!! He SPOILED me to the point where it felt like a dream!! I am very thankful for him and all he does for me!!! We went out to eat at the Coppermill... YUM! Then headed to Coldstone... MY FAV! Where I always get my cake batter with cookie dough in a bowl cone! Then we headed home and watched my fav Prison Break! Then in between had a chocolate fundu with fruit!... And he showered me with unbelieveable gifts! Thank you so much Valentine! I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL!!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment