Saturday, August 20, 2011

August.Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to all my Family & Friends in the month of August!!


First Happy Bday to my Dad!! Thank you so much for supporting me and standing by my side through thick and thin. And helping me with my life! I don't know what I would do with you. I Love You


Next, Happy Birthday to my Sister!!! I can't believe she is already 19!! And for her birthday guess what she got and is... ENGAGED?? Can you believe that! I can't believe my lil sis is all grown up and out getting married! I love you sis!!




Happy Birthday to my Best Friend my Grandma Williams!! I love her so so much! I dont know what I would do without her!! I can tell her anything and everything... I look to her like my mom too!! I love you
Happy Birthday to my Grandpa Dallin!! He is truly a strong funny man! Love You!


Also Happy Birthday to my 2nd parents!! I dont know what I would do without you two!! You are my best friends and if I ever need something you are always here to help me! I love you!!



And Happy Birthday to Miss Princess Brekely






No comments:

Post a Comment