Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry.Christmas

I can't believe its already Christmas!! I loved this year! I love being with the one's I love and getting to relax!! Thank you everyone who made it special this year! I am so grateful for all of you and appreciate and love you!!

 Mom's Beautiful Table for Dinner!
 My World!




 Goin' Fishin'

 Uncle Patty Sleeping

 Santa Socks!
 Josh was watching a model show... so now he was practicing

 Having a moment together... SICK


 My Beautiful Pres. My Sis Made Me!! I Love It! She Is So Talented!!





 Welcome To The Country!!





 REDNECK: Lighting bottle rockets on Christmas while freezing their ass off!


 This is a "You Had To Be There Kind of Moment". Poops put the Bottle Rocket somewhere and it didn't go as planned!!
 Dad about to pee his pants from poop's episode
 Christmas Bingo
 MATCHING! CHEERS

 Hey she is my snuggle partner Mr.
 My Fav.
I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!! Thanks for all my family for making mine the best yet! I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment