Monday, June 4, 2012

Park.City!

We went on our annual family vaca to Park City and stayed in the nice Stein Erikson Lodge!! It was so relaxing and so much fun to be with the family!!














 My hubby was set I have always worn a toe-ring.. Which I haven't and my mom walks in and was like... What Jamie doesn't wear a toe-ring?? Will you paint my toe nails!?





 My hubby had to think he was so cool and slide down the banister... And got a black mark on his butt ha!
 This painting was at our nice steak house we ate!!

 Look at our Yummy Steaks!!


 My nickname is "Pig"
 Traditional Family Pic!


 He's Sexy... and I know it!


 Hot-tubbing it up on the deck!
 My sexy Hubby!!


 My hubby got a lil too much bubbles for our bubble bath!

 On the mountain!
 Dax was like.. Give me my Damn ticket I wanna ride the rides!




 My mom screamed so loud!!!
 How cute!




 Poor lil sleepy baby!
 Love his new shoes!
 Jordan's fav transportation!


 Game Room!
 Badmitten!

 This shirt describes me oh so good!!
 I can't handle these 3

 Eating at the Stein!



 Utah's #1 Hamburger!

 We had our own personal concert! Josh was loving it!


 My fav person to hold hands with!!
 HAHA my mom was determined to prove these guys at the pizza place that it was buy one pizza get one free! So she hunted the advertisement down!!
 OOPS I kept spilling water on me then I spelt on my hubby!!

 Swimming down at the pool!!
 Uncle patty was mad no one wanted to stay longer and swim with him!

 They put bubbles in the hot-tub haha!!


I loved this weekend so much!! And was glad that I didn't uninvited my hubby like last year!! Thank you so much dad making this a perfect weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment