Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vegas.Tim McGraw.& Faith Hill.concert

Zach surprised me with 8th row tickets to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert in Vegas!! It was a dream come true!! Z Spoiled me and gave us this gorgeous huge Room!! We walked down the strip and saw all the shops and got to lay in the sun!! The night of the concert I was so nervous cause I knew I was going to be so close to Tim! We got in and sat down and we found out Tim comes down my isle and I started shaking all over I was so excited!! He came out and he got closer and closer when he got up to me I reached out my shakey hand and SHOOK TIM MCGRAWS HAND!! He looked right in my eyes! Then I stole a HUG!!! This is my biggest dream! I still can't believe it happened!! I want to thank Z for working so hard and going to donate plasma for me just so he could see me so happy and excited! I am so lucky and grateful I have such a kind-hearted guy! I love you Z















































































No comments:

Post a Comment