Sunday, July 31, 2011

Park.City.2011

Can you say SPOILED?? My Dad spoiled us rotten... and that is a understatement!! We stayed in the nicest hotel EVER!! It was the most relaxed I have ever been in my entire life!! The pictures will not do the justice how Beautiful/Peaceful it was there!!
Welcome to Stein Eriksen Lodge!!!












































  •  Dad took us to Park City Resort where we all got to go on all the fun rides! We went on the Alpine-Slide.. A car ride that was way fun! And we Zipped Line! It was a blast!


  • My Favorite Carmel-Apple...Apple Pie! YUM


  • My Grandparents came up to visit! It was so fun having them there! We played a lot of games with them and went out to lunch! We went to the gym where my grandpa pumped iron.. and my grandma got on a machine and ended up on her butt! Love you Gramps & Grams!




































  • Down~Town Park City










  • Swimming in our own Hot-Tub out on the deck!!









  • Thank you mom and dad for the most relaxing beautiful trip!! I had a blast!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment