Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas.2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I am so grateful this year to spend xmas with not only my personal family but my HUSBAND!!!!!! I am so excited to spend christmas with him and his "MY" Family!!! Just the feeling of love and joy and a full heart was more than words can explain about this christmas this year!!!




We headed down to see Berk and Carter open up their presents from santa!!




Jordan rebuilt them a 3-wheeler! He is so handy!!



We surprised nancy with a lap-top!!





Bubba will always make micky mouse pancakes for the kids!!
Finally got to see this little cutie!
All Dax wanted this year was a pony named Pumpkin.. so he got a pony named pumpkin!








One of my favorite things to do is listen to my dad play his guitar and sing to us!!



It was finally time to open all the family presents!














I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! I know we did! XOXO HOHOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment