Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas.Eve.2012

This is one of my favorite holidays!!! Because we get to spend it with the one's we love!!! We got to go to both sides of the family this year! It is always such a warm feeling!! I am so excited to spend this christmas with my family and my new family!!










 My Grandma had these pics of all us when we were younger!!
 My FAVORITE part of christmas eve! My Best-Friend reading to us!

 It's sardines time!
 I almost peed my pants.. ALMOST!! Usually I do!


 My Grandpa had us all rolling and laughing!! 


 This is all the grandkids first ornaments! My grandma & grandpa bought us an ornament every year to put on our tree!! One of my favorite traditions! 


 Everyone mistakes me for my Aunt Julie's kid!


 Always have to give my sweetheart a kiss under the mistletoe! 

 I about died when I saw rylee doing this!
 My grandma is so creative! I love her!
 Now onto the second party!!! 
 My cute Grandpa Vern!! 



 These two are one of the best grandparents!! 
 One of my many favorite things about grandpa Vern is he calls all the girls Babes! It melts your heart when he says how is my babe doing today!
 Me and Z gave carter and berk their xmas presents!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment