Thursday, November 14, 2013

4th.Of.July

This was such a fun 4th of July! On the 3rd it started off with the Logan fireworks we went with my cousin brad and Sam to watch them.. We had the best seats! Then in the middle of July we had our annual yummy dinner at mandis house then we all walked down to the park for the Hyde park fireworks!! Then on the 4th We started off eating breakfast at bubbas and Nancy's! Then headed to the fishers for a swim and BBQ! It was Addison's first time swimming she loved it!! Just was lounging  and loving in it! Then we headed to my grandpas and grandmas party! We played all of my fav games from sack races, spitting the cherry pit, to marshmallow fight!  We got stuffed on my grandpas hamburgers and then headed down to the fireworks at the park! It was a lot of fun to be with the family! 


Oh and every Time I would come in counters with josh he was start singing the Star-Spangled Banner because of my outfit! Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment