Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blood test

Me and zach did a lot of thinking and research... I told him I wasn't going to do the amniocentesis test until I feel 100% comfortable doing it and I told him I don't feel comfortable at all yet! I told him how about we do the blood test and when we get the results back we can decide to do the amniocentesis or not depending on the answers! How I look at it is nothing is going to change what we do no matter what she has! I don't care what syndrome she has!!! I have been preparing myself for the worse I'm just not prepared if she won't make it! The blood test we decided to do will detect trisomy 13, 18, or 21! If one comes back positive I would love it to be 21! I would absolutely love a sweet Down syndrome baby! So we went to McKay Dee to get the blood test drawn they said it would take up to a week and or week and a half  to get the results back... It is going to be another long week! I pray hard every night that she will be perfectly fine and I can hold her and raise her! I just dont have a bad feeling that she had the trisomy 13 or 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment