Monday, February 24, 2014

Visits

Sunday we woke up and started getting ready for church.. She is usually very active at that time and I didn't feel her move yet. I drank cold water and laid on my side and ate and took a shower. I did everything I could think of to make her move she did but only once. I didn't have a bad feeling but zach did so he said let's go in. We went to his work just at the tremontan hospital. When they first hooked me up to the non-stress test her heart rate was low and he said had concerns but we watched it for an hour and was able to go home just had to make sure she was moving which she was. 
Yes I know my boobs look huge ha! 

Today we went to our weekly visit at McKay Dee. They measured her and she is 2 pounds 2 ounces. She is 4 weeks behind on her growth but she keeps gaining. Her arms and legs are only a week behind though. My non stress test was a lot better than yesterday and last week so that was good. Are next step is to do an MRI to check out her dandy walker variant! So we will schedule for that. We have 2 or less more months till our sweet baby gets here. Zach is getting anxious he says he wants to speed up time so he can finally hold her.. It's so cute! We got a 4D pic of her! She looked beautiful her little finger is up by her mouth like she is in deep thought! She has little spikey hair we could see it was adorable!!
We love her so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment