Monday, March 10, 2014

Old.Mans.Bday

Its Zachary's bday!! He is getting so old... The big 2-7! I can't even begin to say how much I love him and appreciate him. He is the most caring person I know. He surprises me everyday with how kind he is. I pray our kids are just like him. He is working 3 jobs right now to help us with our situation with baby Berlyn. He never complains about it. He cares more about me than himself. He does little things everyday to show me it too. When I say I am the luckiest girl to have him is an understatement. I owe my life to him. He makes me want to become a better person. I can't wait for our little girl to get here. She already has him wrapped around her finger. He is going to be the best dad. She is one lucky girl! We are both lucky girls! We love you dad! 
I'm 33 weeks preggo in this! And I look like I'm going to eat zach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment