Friday, April 18, 2014

2.Weeks.Old

Time has flown by I can't believe she is already two weeks old. She had a scary morning they were just seconds away having to put the breathing tube back down again! She finally just started to calm down and started to get ok again. They had to check her blood gas levels through the artery and if that was too high then they were going to have to intubate her. Lucky it came back really good!!! She has done ok the rest of the day. She had a few desats but was able to come back up. They scheduled her surgery for Tuesday. Dad had to leave again to go to work which was really hard cause both his girls are in the hospital. They are thinking I got endometriatist which is a uterine infection and let me tell you I have been very very sick. I hate being back in the hospital but I do love being closer to sweet Berlyn! 
She sleeps with her mouth open like her dad :) 
I love her rat tail!! 
We can finally see her beautiful lips!!
Me and Berlyn had a good strong conversation before we went to bed! She is just pure amazing! I am so so honored to be her mom! She had her eyes wide open the whole time! I love her with all my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment