Tuesday, April 8, 2014

4.7.14

Today was one of the hardest days emotionally. Berlyn is still stable and is doing ok. We got to meet with some of the doctors. We meet with the neurologists who went over her MRI with us. We found out she has what is called smooth brain. This was really hard to hear. It is something very rare to have too. So we don't know what she will be able to do and not do. We also found out she won't be able to produce hormones. They won't know much and what to do until we get tests results back from the genetics team to see what syndrome she has. On a good note. She opened her one eye for only a few seconds and me and zach got to see! She also has been moving her arms and feet a lot more today! We were so excited! She also is looking better. She has a lot more color in her face and skin now. Today was the day I got discharged from the hospital and I had to leave her to go stay in the Ronald McDonald house because you cant sleep by her. Let me tell you that was the most hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life! We are beyond honored to be berlyns parents and so grateful The Lord choose us to be her parents. She has one of the strongest/sweetest spirits. You feel priveledged just getting to stand by her and be in her presence. She is beyond perfect. She already had a spot in the celestial world how cool is that. I love her beyond words and think she is the most beautiful person I have ever met!! 
Her night nurse washed her hair really good for her! It was so cute and fuzzy I love it!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby girl!!! You are all amazing!! Many prayers and hugs headed your way!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet princess. I'm pretty sure I saw you the other day in the Ronald McDonald room on the 3rd floor. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete