Tuesday, April 8, 2014

5.days.old

I can't believe are sweet baby is already 5 days old!! It has gone by so fast. She is still stable which is so good. She looks more beautiful each day. She has been very active today moving her arms and legs. She loves to move her feet. She opened her one eye slightly tonight. She has been doing so good. News today wasn't bad. But we did however get told to be prepared if they take out the breathing tube and she doesn't remember to breath do to her brain then we have to make decisions on what to do. This was so hard to hear and I don't even want to think that. They didn't have to give her much pain meds today she has been doing great. It was so hard to leave her again tonight. Everyone says it gets easier but I don't know how it does! 
She loves her hands up by her face 

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful Jame! I love her little footprint! I hope the Ronald McDonald house isn't too far away. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimie and Zack, she could not have better Parents, you two are so special, I just love you and Her, please give her a kiss from me, I hope to come visit you, let me know when it would be ok, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete