Sunday, April 13, 2014

Berlyns.Eyes

Berlyn is finally opening her eyes a lot! I am so beyond grateful she can. I was nervous her brain wouldn't know how. When you look into her eyes and she's staring at you it is... Speechless. It is like Heavenly Father staring back at you. You can't get the image out of your head after because it is such a strong experience. It is such an honor to be sweet Berlyns mom a Honor! I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent me her and she chose me to be her mom what an absolute privelge. I feel so honored to not only be her mom but to be in her presence. She has the strongest spirit to her and you feel it when you just stand by her. I am so in love with this little girl words can't even express how much I love her!! She is my angel and is absolutely beautiful! I love you my daughter and I am so proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment