Sunday, April 13, 2014

10.days.old

Sweet Berlyn is already 10 days old! Poor girl has been through and has had a lot done in just 10 days. I did a pic of when she was born and a pic of her today. She looks so great! She keeps improving everyday. 
It was another good day for sweet Berlyn. The only bad news we got is there is what looks like green bile coming out of her belly button and they are trying to figure out why and how to fix it. She got another X-ray done today and ultrasound. This is like her fifteenth X-ray.
She has been doing great with the new ventilator they keep weaning her down so I hope she continues to do good and her brain remembers to breath so we can take that stupid ventilator out. 
Great news zach is back!! We are so happy he is back with us. My mom was great the last two days! She helped me a ton and did so much for me. I am so blessed to have such a caring mom. Tomorrow we will find out about what the genesists have found and hopefully get some good answers back. She has been doing so good I am so proud of her. She is as beautiful as ever! I love her so much and am so lucky to have her in my life. 
She got tummy time again. She loves it
This is the sweetest picture I have ever seen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment