Sunday, April 13, 2014

Another.Good.Day

Today was another good day for miss Berlyn! I got to hold her and so did my mom. We sure missed dad though! She has been stable and opened BOTH of her eyes today! Still needs to open wider but she did it and they were beautiful! I love when her little eyeball follows you when you talk to her. The only bad things is she has tons of gas poor girl and that hurts. She is doing so good and looks better and better each day. We are so blessed to have her sweet spirit in our life!! We love her beyond words. 
I had to read the story to her tonight all alone and say the family prayer just the two of us. It took me a half n hour to do it because I bawled the whole time. She even opened her eyes a little to see the pics of the book.

1 comment:

  1. It was such an honor to meet her, she has such a special spirit, love you Jamie , thanks for letting me meet her.xo, she still looks bigger in the pictures, she is so tiny, love her so much.xo

    ReplyDelete