Saturday, April 26, 2014

Good.Day

We are beyond grateful today! My little town Bear River put a 5k together thanks to shanna Anderson, Julie Barnes, and my family and many others who helped! It down poured and people still walked/ran for miss Berlyn. How amazing is that. My heart is completely full today of love. We are so grateful for all the prayers and support of people thank you thank you for all of you!! 
Miss Berlyn has had a very good day!! It was so fun today she opened her eyes wide when she heard me this morning. She had them open for the longest she has ever had them opened. She has been moving a ton too today. I love seeing her so peaceful and active. Earl her nurse was here today he is so good/cute with her. She did awesome with her breathing she hardly had any desats . I am so proud of her. I sure love her so much and am so honored to be her mom. They went up on her feeds too she is now at 2mls every hour continuously. She also gained more weight! Yahoo she is now 3lbs 2oz. We are praying she continues to grow. We sure love her so much!!
She was out tonight when we left! 

1 comment:

  1. It was such a special day, honoring her, keep up the good work Miss Berlyn, we all love you and your parents !

    ReplyDelete