Friday, April 25, 2014

Isolate

Today when we got up to the hospital miss Berlyn was in an isolate. They put her in there because she burns all of her calories to try and maintain her body temperature. This is very good for her because she keeps warm and it keeps a lot of the noise out. She hates when it gets noisy. So I'm hoping she will start growing for us. It is very hard for me though because I already don't feel as close to her now it's like there's a wall up. She got to start back on breast milk today. She did ok she had a few desats. She had a very scary desat where her heart rate dropped and all the nurses in her unit had to help. She stresses me out so bad. They did an X-ray to follow up on her surgery and everything looked good. She also had blood work done and everything looked good too! They did an ultrasound to see how her clot is doing. It is now calcified. It hasn't gotten bigger which is a good thing. They will continue to watch it. She looked absolutely beautiful today it was an honor to spend another day with her. I love her beyond words can say! 
This is her washing her hair! 
I love my beautiful sweet Berlyn 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Beautiful little Berlyn also, xoxoxo and her Mom and Dad.xoxox

    ReplyDelete