Saturday, May 3, 2014

Angel

Our sweet Berlyn went up to heaven today while we got to hold her in both of our arms. With no machines or tubes or nurses. We got to hear her breathe on her own and she opened her heavenly eyes to say goodbye. I always have had a good feeling and now I know what that feeling meant. She is my guardian angel and I know I will get to be with her some day and we can paint our toenails and do each other's hair. We can run and skip and be perfect. She was way too perfect for this world. We got to give her a name and a blessing. Daddy read his book "Guess how much I love you" one last time. And we said our family prayer. I love my sweet Berlyn more than anything in the world. I will sleep with her bunnies every night. I know she is still with us and I can feel her beautiful spirit. I know she will never leave us. Daddy would always say prove the doctors wrong... And she did. I love you forever and always sweet Berlyn! 

Families are Forever! 

5 comments:

  1. My sweet love. You are amazing!!! I know of one special Angel who welcomed your little Berlyn with loving and open arms. Berlyn & Kylie will have heavenly parties. Love and prayers headed to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I have no words....... I'm so so sorry. I opened my Facebook & went straight to your blog. The tears immediately started streaming.
    The two of you have a strength. A strength that I envy. You have been & are so very blessed. I pray that you may feel comfort & peace. The same peace your beautiful Berlyn feels.......Peacen knowing that she walks with the angels & our Father in Heaven <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Angel! May Heavenly bless you and comfort you. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie and Zach, Thank you so much for letting me meet sweet Berlyn, she was such a perfect Daughter,Granddaughter,Great Grandaughter,GreatGreat Granddaughter, and Great Great Niece, I feel so blessed to have known her, she will be watching over you forever, I love you, Kino




    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a perfect angel. What a blessing it is to know that there are truly no endings! I can't wait to watch you paint nails and do hair in Heaven. What a party it will be. Your family is so very brave; I'm so grateful to know you, to love you, and to know (for sure) that families are forever. Sending big hugs and big tears from Texas!

    ReplyDelete