Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bad.Day!

I first off have to say a huge Thank You to the ladies I work with! They made an appointment for me down here to go get my hair done on them!! I am seriously so so grateful for them!! They are the most caring ladies I know! It was so nice to get away for awhile. 
Miss Berlyn did not have a good night or day. They stopped her feedings too. I think they started feeding her way too fast. She had a lot of desats today. She had a couple where her heart rate would drop very low too. That is the most scariest thing in the entire world to watch. She never really cries and she cried a lot it literally broke my heart. I wish I knew what was wrong so I could take it away. They put another feeding tube in her mouth to try and see if that will help with the air in her stomach. I just hope they can figure out how to feed her and make it so she won't have anymore desats. I love this little girl with all my heart and I want nothing more than for her to be happy and comfortable. 

This picture breaks my heart of her foot. Her other one is the same too. Look at all the pokes they have already done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment