Monday, March 3, 2014

Our visit!

Well today was good... But we also found out that we will deliver in 3-4 weeks and I don't feel prepared at all!! Everything is still looking good her non-stress test and blood flow and amniotic fluid. Just because she is so small that is why they are wanting her out. But it also depends on the cardiologist at primary's and what they feel is comfortable with her heart. Dr Andres said he is very shocked that she is doing as great as she is considering how small she is. He said he is very surprised that she is still in there. Zach asked what her survival rate would be at the time and he says he doesn't have an answer to that yet. They gave me a steroid shot so that it will help her lungs develop faster. He is thinking I will most likely have a c-section just because of how tiny she is! Which is perfectly fine with me. I will do anything that will benefit my baby. I am hoping I don't have too though just so I can be up on my feet faster and be with her. I doubt I will be able to hold her right after but I'm praying they at least hold her up so I can see my sweet angel. I told zach he has to be by her side at all times!! So hopefully he can send me a picture. I still have a good feeling about all this and just know we will be able to bring her home and raise her on this earth. Zach and me went and bought a premie outfit so we can get it packed to bring her home in and it is tiny!! I'm hoping she'll just eat like her momma and gain tons for us. Hopefully my next post on her isn't us delivering!! 

This is what our days off of work consist of! 

2 comments:

  1. You guys are already great parents with your positive attitudes! We will keep your family in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so strong through all of this. I had a C-section and was up and moving at the hospital so within the first few days. Of course you have to take it easy but give yourself and your body some credit ;) Plus you have a great support system around you! Everything will work out the way it's supposed to and I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete