Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Steroid shot.+.Heartburn

When I got my steroid shot yesterday he said if I already have a hard time sleeping then I won't get sleep... He is right!! Last night I didn't close my eyes one bit through night sweats and anxiety. Tonight I got a few hours now I'm catching my second wind at 2am here we go again ha. But it's ok i would get these shots everyday with no rest anything to help my baby. I can't believe we will be delivering so soon. I'm trying to mentally, physically, and emotionally prepare for it. I have a feeling they are going to do c-section which I'm 100% down with whatever is
The best for her. I think my biggest worry through delivery is when she comes out not hearing her cry. As soon as I hear her cry I will be able to breath a little bit. I'm hoping she'll gain close to 4 pounds by then. These last two weeks have hit me hard I think the not knowing is the worse. Outside I may look fine and strong but inside I am a total wreck. But I have gain so much closer to my Heavenly Father and I know he is right by our sides holding our hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment