Monday, April 21, 2014

Not.a.Good.Night

Miss Berlyn didn't have a good night. She had 6 apnea spells where they had to bag her twice. She is stressing me out to the max! They are going to go forward with the surgery tomorrow. We were hoping it would just be a scope but they are going to have to cut an incision. They won't be able to feed her for a few days after. They said she will be sleeping for about 2 days after.. I pray she will just come out of it and wake up. I'm having a really hard day today. I would just really like some good news about her! I feel so bad all this stuff she's going through.. It is way too much! I would trade her spots in a heartbeat if I could. She had a good day though. We got to hold her and give her a bath. She had her eyes open a lot and moving a lot today too. She is 3lbs 2oz so she gained which was way nice to hear. I hope she has a good night and surgery goes good tomorrow. 
I love this picture! She did the exact same thing in her ultrasound pic too! 

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you all, It is just so hard to think that that little person has to be operated on, love you all so much, sorry your having to go through this.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you always!! I hope the surgery goes well and Berlyn and start gaining!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes well! Praying for your sweet family! Ans she is beautiful Jame! I love reading all your updates on her!

    ReplyDelete